Upon receipt of your order please ensure you check the number of parcels/pallets and the outer packaging for damage and then sign the delivery note with any comments.
Should you need to make a subsequent claim, goods signed for as ‘unchecked’ will not be accepted.
Any claims for damages or missing items must be made within 7 days of receipt. Claims that are reported after this period will not be accepted, unless you have an official alternative agreement in place.
- All information required must be provided as claims without this information will not be processed.
- When submitting a claim for damages, please quote the invoice number, item number(s) and provide photographic evidence.
- Returned goods will only be accepted if previously arranged with our head office and once a unique Returns Order Number has been issued.
- All returned goods must be in the original packaging, securely packed for collection and including the Returns Order Number in your package.
- Goods subject to a claim must not be destroyed until authorised by either Head Office or your Area Sales Manager.
- Only goods on the original claims will be credited. Any extra goods returned without prior authorization will not be credited.
- Where the defect or damage is easily repairable, we will arrange to repair the defective or damaged items.
- If a repair is not possible we will, where appropriate, offer a reasonable discount for items that are still in a saleable condition.
- We do not of offer a sale or return service.
Once received we will review the claim and aim to resolve it within 7-10 working days from receipt, given we have received all required information. Please note – during busier periods this may take longer – you can track your returns status in your online account.